Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Upcoming Projects

I’m busy working on a new project for Bella.

It’s actually a triple threat.

1.  I’m using an old pair of jeans for part of it.

2.  I’m using up a wild print of fabric I bought a couple years ago that I couldn’t find anything else for.

3.  I’m making something very functional for Bella and hope she can get a lot of wear out of it.

Unfortunately in the process of making it I have already broken two needles…see I thought sewing with jean material was going to be a problem.  And I even have the correct needles, or so I thought, and it’s still causing me problems.

I also need to go buy some buttons to finish it up…hoping to get to the store soon.

Here is a photo of the in action project.

IMG_1035

I have also been busy painting on fabric again.  This time I think it turned out better than my previous attempt.

Pictures to come soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment