Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Polka Dot Craze

I have been loving the polka dots all over the place recently.  I also love stripes.  I own a lot of striped pieces, but I don’t actually own anything with polka dots on it.

It was time to remedy that.

I looked through my closet and found that I had 3 shirts that were basically the same.

IMG_0944

All plain navy blue.  I took the one I wore the least and decided I would paint on some polka dots.

IMG_0949

This painting project turned out so much better than my last attempt.  And there is so much potential to wear this shirt.

Simple with a pair of colored skinnies and flats.

IMG_1075

Covered up with a brown sweater, skinnies and heels.

IMG_1077

If it gets too warm, just take off the sweater.

IMG_1085

And another more laid back look, mixing patterns, polka dots with stripes.

IMG_1087

Here’s the back…polka dots all around.

IMG_1090

Hopefully this inspires you to add some polka dots into your clothing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the polka dot top such a fantastic idea! It looks great in all the different combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! Love these outfits...

    ReplyDelete