Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

18 Days Till Christmas

Our Church has lots of different Christmas programs.  Last night was the children’s program.  We planned to take the whole family into the church to enjoy the program.  It lasted all of 5 minutes and Oliver really wanted to go into the nursery to play. 

I didn’t take any pictures while at church.  Instead I thought I would show you our decorated house for the holidays.

Here is our advent calendar that I made a few years back.  I pretty much exactly copied one from Pottery Barn Kids.

IMG_2876

Our entry way.

IMG_2886IMG_2893

The living room holds our big tree.

IMG_2891IMG_2894

And lastly our family room which has the mantle and our smaller more personal kid friendly tree.

IMG_2901IMG_2905IMG_2900IMG_2908

No comments:

Post a Comment