Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

13 Days Till Christmas

Watch a Holiday movie together.

I’ll admit we have actually been watching quite a few holiday movies.  Oliver has been requesting Rudolph since before Thanksgiving.

I had the idea in my head that everyone would like “Home Alone”.  I hadn’t seen it in years.  I had forgotten how sassy Kevin is to his parents in the beginning.  Hoping we didn’t put any new ideas into Oliver’s head.  At first Oliver wanted nothing to do with watching the movie, but then he started to get into it and even requested “that boy movie” the next day.

home alone

I would say this year Oliver’s favorite holiday movie is “The Polar Express”.  There is no end of “All Aboard” being said around this house.

Do you have a favorite holiday movie?  Does it change year to year?  Do your kid’s taste in movies change as the years go by?

I wanted to watch a new movie this year for myself.  I found “White Christmas” on Netflix and the kids and I watched it.  It was mostly just me watching it, but Oliver clapped after a couple of the dancing numbers.

There is only about a million holiday movies to choose from, so I’m sure we will keep watching them as we lead up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment