Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

16 Days Till Christmas

Another round of pajamas.

This was supposed to be Bella’s day to receive pajamas.  I love Christmas pajamas but hate that they can only be worn for one month out of the year.  So this year I was careful to select fun “winter themed” fabric that could be worn all winter, but still looked cute for Christmas.

Bella got penguins and snowflakes with a red shirt.

IMG_2966

You saw Oliver’s original pajamas on yesterdays post, his print was a woodsy theme with reindeer, foxes, and raccoons.  Sorry the picture is a little blurry, if you remember he was running the whole time I was trying to take pictures.

IMG_2961

That was going to be the end of the pajamas.  Except I was purchasing fabric online for a different project and ran into this print.

christmas santa farm print

A Santa print on a farm.  Absolutely perfect for Oliver.  So while it was on sale for black Friday I picked up a yard (it is now currently sold out on fabric.com).  I ended up deciding to make another pair of pajama pants and a pillow case for Oliver out of the print. 

After he opened the presents he grabbed them and said “I love it”.  Who teaches this kid this stuff?  Cracks me up.  Again he immediately wanted to put his new pajama pants on.

I asked him to lay with Bella and say cheese for the camera.

IMG_2967

He would not stay still.  He really wanted to crawl on daddy.

IMG_2969

I am officially done with pajamas for our advent calendar.  A certain little boy might be getting more for his actual Christmas present if I find the time to make them.

BTW – the pillow is a toddler pillow I made years back for Bella from an old McCall's Pattern.  The dimensions are about 12” x 19” and I used 3 pieces of batting in between to make a comfy but flat toddler pillow.  Then its super easy to make an envelope pillow cover out of any print you like and change it up as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment