Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

KCWC–Day One

Today was going to be pajama Monday.  I had lofty plans to finish a set of pajamas for each child.

What actually got accomplished was sewing up one tank top for Bella’s pajama set.

IMG_1977

The print is little fairies that I bought on clearance a year ago from Fabric.com.  It looks great for a pajama print.  I used an existing pair of pajamas that were getting to small as a pattern to make the new set.

Here is Bella modeling the shirt (with non-matching shorts) getting ready for bed.

IMG_1979IMG_1980

Now let’s hope I can at least get the bottoms finished for her pajamas tomorrow…and if all is going well, a set for my son as well.  At least tomorrow we don’t have doctors appointments to compete with my small amount of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment