Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday Parties

My son’s 2nd birthday is coming up.  I wanted to do a big party with a bunch of great food, homemade banners, dessert table, tableware, games, etc.  And as the date is getting nearer, I’m realizing that sometimes looking on the internet or pinterest for ideas just gives you a false expectancy of what parties should be like. 

Most people don’t have the time to pull together such fancy and creative parties.  Or a lot of times if they do, they buy a lot of the things, or are planning for a month(s) in advanced. 

So for me, it’s time to get realistic and let go of most of my ideas.  I have a week left to pull off a few things for my little horse and farm loving boy! 

party invite

This is part of his party invite, he personally helped me put all the characters on it.  And he loves Old MacDonald, except he calls it “Old Donald Moo Moo” just as listed above and then likes to say the EIEIO part.

No comments:

Post a Comment