Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bathroom Curtains

I did a post a few months back when I was trying to figure out what we were going to do with our bathroom window.

Well, the bathroom looks good, but it definitely needs some color added to it.  And curtains can certainly accomplish that.

I received my fabric order yesterday, so here is a sneak peek of the window and fabric (plus you can see the chandelier is finally installed, and the fabric is sitting on the tub which is also installed).

IMG_3386

Now if I can make myself stay up past my kids’ bedtimes, I might actually get these sewn in a couple of days.  Which I know my husband would appreciate, finally having something covering the window.  We also need to find trim to finish out the window itself.  I guess we can call it a race to see who can get their piece accomplished first…the curtains from me or the finish trim from Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment