Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Maternity Fashion

I have a confession to make.  I mentioned how all my maternity clothes are outdated and I just really didn’t want to wear any of them.  And to be honest nothing is comfortable right now, even maternity clothes.  For some reason this time around my stomach is growing both out and up and down, so my short torso is maxed out.  I’m happy that the current fashion for maternity is basically to wear normal clothing.

pregnancy fashion

pregnancy fashion1 

And lots of maxi dresses and skirts.  Which I already own and must admit out of everything does feel the best.

This pregnancy has been on the rough side for me.  And oh how I have been craving sweets and breads, and eating lots of them.  I laugh at how I thought this time around I would be more active, continue to work out through the pregnancy and eat well.  Did not happen.  I’m sure I’ll regret it 6 months from now when I am trying to get the excess weight off.

But for now I will be suffering through the heat, very uncomfortably, but eating whatever I want because I have absolutely no willpower!

I did do some very quick refashions on clothes I already owned to turn them into maternity wear.  Stay tuned to see what I came up with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment