Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Getting Closer

I have my small office housed in our bedroom’s sitting room.  I have been slowly making it over and trying to make it more functional.  My office inspiration was this picture.

home office

Although to be honest, in my profession we have a lot of books and we use a lot of paper.  So my office will always look busier than this one, but the other month we got a little closer to my inspiration when we finally added a chandelier to the room.

I really like the beaded chandeliers, but they can be a little pricey.  I happened to have an extra chandelier laying around.  This one to be exact.

IMG_0624

We took it out of the dining room when we replaced it with our craigslist find during our dinning room remodel.  I was super excited to find out that I could twist the arms of the chandelier up, and once I covered it with a coat of Antique Bronze spray paint…it now looks like this.

IMG_3058

I still think I might be able to add some beading at some point, but for now it makes a huge improvement to the lighting in my little office.

IMG_3057

By the Way – that picture is actually pretty clean for my office to look.  I did mention I swim in paperwork!  I also apparently don’t believe in staging my photos, what you see is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment