Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Main Floor Bella’s Room–Week 11

We finally got Bella moved downstairs into her new room this past weekend.

IMG_3416

Her bed currently resides in the middle of the room, as we still need to finish installing all the door trim and baseboards.

I did get her curtains made and we actually got them hung up.

IMG_3417

After we finish the baseboards and trim, we still have a lot of work that needs to be done in the bathroom before it’s usable.  It’s currently a construction storage spot.  I did get a closet system ordered, so that also needs to be installed once it arrives.

IMG_3419 

And since Bella got moved downstairs, we have started converting her old room into Oliver’s new bedroom.

So far we have gotten his new ceiling fan installed and one coat of gray paint up on the walls.  He is very excited to move into his new room and has given us 4 days to get it complete.  Going off of past experience, I’m thinking that might not happen.  We already had a little snafu with the blue bed we painted not really working well with the new mattress set we bought.  We are currently brainstorming ideas on how to make it work.

IMG_3406

As we already mentioned it looks like it’s going to be a lot of work to get everything finished up before this baby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment