Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Window Dressing

My husband and I have a problem.

It all deals with the window in our bathroom and how to keep the neighbors from seeing in.  Or seeing us naked to be more exact!

My husband wants blinds.  They are easy and they match the rest of our house.  Here is a photo from our hall bathroom, and our master bathroom window would look similar with blinds.

003

I want curtains.  I have been obsessed with them ever since I saw an episode of Sarah Richardson’s design show and she put these curtains in the bathroom.

curtains in bathroom

I don’t have yellow going on in my bathroom, but have thought about these sheer curtains, seen below.

sheer curtains in bathroom

A compromise between the two might be to do something like shutters seen below.

shutters in bathroom

Ours is just one small window to cover.  Stay tuned for decisions made….or who will win?

IMG_3293

1 comment:

  1. I think you should make the window bigger and THEN do curtains ;)

    ReplyDelete