Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I’m Still Here

I’m still here.  I just haven’t had time to do anything creative.  Too many hours logged at work, and getting things ready behind the scenes for the kids to start school next week.

Plus I am completely over summer and ready for Fall.

I still have one item I wanted to finish up from my summer pinterest challenge.

dining room artwork

It should be a super simple piece of artwork to create for the dinning room.  I believe canvas is on sale this weekend at JoAnn’s, so I need to make time to run over there and pick some up.

The next goal is to finish sewing up some new school clothes for both kids.

Then maybe I can allow myself to pick out some new inspiration for fall.

Of course to get all that done, I need to find time, and I’m not sure that is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment