Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow Week

Last week was a crazy week of snow, more snow, cold weather, and sickness, which all meant kids at home.  Add to that potty training – zoo style, which is what it felt like here last week, living in a zoo.  And finally a Kindergarten Musical.

I had a few plans for this week, being Valentine’s week and all.  But in all honesty I think I will be catching up on everything that got dropped last week.  We will see if I can sneak a few quick projects in.

I volunteered to help with my daughter’s Kindergarten Musical, which meant I sewed up three kimono’s for costumes.  This is were the purple silk dragon print came from.

IMG_3103IMG_3105

 

The musical finally happened on Friday after being postponed due to the snow days. 

IMG_9043

It was quite a production and they did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment