Nothing like starting this new blog off with a big lofty goal.
I found a blog that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Merrick's Art We seem to have very similar tastes and as I read back into her blog posts, we seem to have some similar characteristics too. But before I sound too much like a stalker...I'm not. I did decide I would link up to their Pinterest Challenge....because it's something I need to do anyways. Tackle some of my inspiration pieces.
So here they are:
1. A DIY ledge for holding pictures in my office.
2. Oliver loves monkeys, so why not create a pair of pants for him. Mine will be made with knit fabric I already have on hand.
3. Painting on a dress. This one might be a fail...I guess we will wait and see.
4. Updating an old sweater by adding a print fabric.
5. Spray painting a globe to give it a more modern/metallic feel.
6. Repurposing an old sweatshirt into something more fitting and stylish.
Now let's see if I can actually finish something I start!