Thursday, January 5, 2017

Holiday Party Dress

My husband's work holiday party always occurs in January.  Next weekend to be exact.  I think it's about time I made something again.  I have a few ideas and I would like your input.  I will need to start working on it ASAP.

Choice #1 A little lace dress

I purchased this white lace and black chiffon material over 6 years ago intending to make a dress.  I have even cut out some of the pieces.  I would like to make a dress similar to this one using the black and white material I already own.



Choice #2 Long chiffon dress with pleather accents
I have this existing chiffon dress I have worn a few times.  I would like to use some pleather I already own, yes cat woman costume, and change it into something similar to this dress.




Choice #3 Structured pleather top with metallic skirt
I have owned this dress for quite awhile.  I bought it right after having Oliver, therefore having some extra baby weight.  It needs to be taken in to ever wear again, so why not change it up by adding something structured on top to look like the inspiration dress.




Or go the opposite direction with the same dress and make it more flowy, but still adding structure to the top.


Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment